Local Resources in Ballyfermot
Numeracy / Literacy
- Khan Academy – provides video tutorials for maths.
- Top Marks – Hit the Button. Interactive maths game with quick fire questions. Games are against the clock and develop number fact recall. Designed for 6-11 year olds.
- ICT games – Free educational games for maths and English
- Starfall – Phonics and Reading Activities
- Cúla Caint: This App brings you over 100 fun Irish language words and images for young learners.
- Toontastic: This app is a creative storytelling app that enables kids to draw, animate, and share their own cartoons.
- Pocket Phonics Lite: PocketPhonics teaches the basics of reading and writing to young children.
- Duolingo: Language Lessons – are a great way to build your Irish language skills.